Thursday, August 16, 2007

Last Two Days at the OTC

I am home and I have had some time to regroup. We had a fun last two days at camp. Saturday and Sunday we did testing out on the road. The tests were hard in the blistering hot weather, but we ended up adding to the ride each day. Who can give up a group ride, sure bets riding by yourself.

Here is a picture of me getting tested int the lab. It wasn't fun, but not a lot of people can say they've been tested at the Olympic Training Center. So the feeling of excitement took over the feeling of "I have a big tube in my mouth and can't breath out of my nose."All in all the camp was a wonderful experience and was so happy to be invited. It was awesome not to have to cook for yourself and just worry about resting, recovering, and riding. Now I am back in the real world of having to go to work (teaching), training, racing, cleaning the house, walking the dog, etc... But I really can't complain that much, I do have it pretty good compared a lot of people. Crit nationals are next!



No comments: